14 December 2009

You're going where?


Today I am off to Coventry.

Most people that I've said this too react with a friendly nod of the head and then a polite "why" so I'm not expecting too much from this quaint little town. The reason why I'm going there is because my friend Tara is attending Warwick University so I figured, why not? We also have another foreigner to join us, none other than Julien Naggar who has recently been travelling through India for the last three months. The three of us met through theatre at McGill and I'm excited for some reminiscing and catch-up on our European adventures.





The Plan:

5:30 - arrival.
6 - Drink a beer while delving into the past.
Midnight - Drink more beer while being ever more uncertain about the future.

Tuesday:

Julien arrives!
Off to Stratford.
See Shakespeare's house?
7:30 - Attend Arabian Nights in Stratford.
9 - Do the student thing and consume one too many drinks at the campus bar.

Wednesday:

You really think I plan this far ahead?

Thursday:

Back to Notts.
2 pm - work?
2:30 pm - Procrastinate by writing blog and filling in the blanks for the last three days!
7 pm - Beer?

See you Thursday when I will most likely be feeling like this...minus the wedding ring of course. What happens in Coventry, stays in Coventry!

2 comments: