02 May 2011

Toronto Bound




On Sunday, after only 5 and a half hours on the Megabus from Montreal, I finally arrived in the city that I will now call home...for the time being anyway. Yesterday I said goodbye to the city that was the site of much debauchery and general shenanigans to start fresh in Toronto. This does not mean to say that I am planning to bring an end to these endeavors but my new internship at Trend Hunter Magazine may cause a few restrictions on the timing of this drinking. However I did find out today that as part of our internship, the mandatory Friday meetings involve testing a new type of beer each week. Things could be worse.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete